Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where does the time go...

I've been remiss in my posting. But then again, my life doesn't seem interesting enough to blog about right now. I feel like I'm in limbo between getting out of my hellacious living situation, and getting into my very own place. I can't really make any plans for the new place, because papers haven't been signed and finalized, as much as I enjoy dreaming about glass tiles, decor, and (ugh) a new dishwasher.

I saw a funny bumper sticker today that I think everyone in my family needs to have: "Don't tailgate me...Or I'll flick a booger on your windshield."

I've seen a number of good deals lately. You can definitely tell retailers are desperate to bring customers in. The only place I'm not seeing prices fall off is in travel, but with the (slightly) strengthening dollar, we should see oil prices fall or remain steady, and more Americans once again interested in going abroad. Hopefully that will help to bring the airline prices down a bit. My favorite travel company has some very tempting tours offered at a discount at the moment as well.

Ann Taylor/Ann Taylor Loft: http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBIrXYlBdYR8vB7Sbs2B3rjrLBS/doc.html?&email=allison.tnt@pacbell.net

Best travel agents ever: www.adventurecenter.com

No comments: