Thursday, July 16, 2009

I think I'm in lust...




This first item might be a bit of an aquired taste, but I find myself obsessed with all things lucite at the moment...lucite tables, lucite lamps, lucite chairs, lucite couches...



















For our next drool-worthy piece, we have a wonderful lime green side table/magazine holder. Functional, colorful, and fun. What more could a girl want?











Lust me!


Credit for my craving for this beauty must go to http://www.isuwanee.com/ for posting a similar find. I can see this against my turquoise wall, placed asymmetrically over a desk, as a focal point for my bird wall...




























































Lust me!



Reminiscent of all things Anthropologie, how could I not fall instantly, irrevocably in lust?? I think I need it - I'll buy it, and find somewhere for it in my parents' house, and then one day, when I have my own ginormous house, I'll place it in a spotlight of honor.












Lust me!



Oh, beautiful blue Hollywood Regency bench, how you tease me so! I can picture you sitting prettily against my wall, peering coquettishly at me with those deep blue dimples.

No comments: