Monday, July 20, 2009

A suitable substitute? And a couple lust-worthy pieces...

I am in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with these:


However, at $150 Each, they're way more than I'm willing to spend at the moment (although I've been lusting over aluminum side tables like these for about a year now). I recently found these on Ebay, and I think they might be a reasonable replacement:


The picture is kinda craptastic, but I like that I get a similar shape, but with a bit of a Morroccan feel. Another bonus: Only $130 for the pair. Thoughts?



Now on to some little beauties:

Lust me! This little beauty is a steal (as long as no one drives up the price), and would look amazing sitting on top of a stack of books, on a console table, as a centerpiece...

Lust me! I see this painted orange, hung on my turquoise wall. I'm talking BRIGHT orange.

No comments: